Agreements, petitions & other legal matters
Legal compliances and their consistent updations form the backbone of the existence of a business venture. Normal situations as well as extra-ordinary events during the course of business demand well versed and timely legal advice and execution support for any company.The Firm offers its range of legal services in the following categories:
- Co-ordination with the Solicitors and Advocates for court cases.
- Drafting / vetting of various Commercial Agreements, Partnership Agreements and Wills.
- Drafting of Lease agreements, Deed of Conveyance, Mortgage Documents, Creation of Charge / Satisfaction of Charges, etc.
- Appearing as an authorised representative before the Company Law Board, the Central Government, the Regional Director, the Registrar of Companies.
- Legal representation for contractual negotiations, mediations and dispute resolution.
- Preparing legal opinion on various matters.